We always appreciate your donations. Sometimes you may have been given a gift that you won't be using, or have something that you no longer need. Please have a look below and see if there is anything that you would be kind enough to donate.
If we are looking for a specific item, we take out the guess-work for you, there will be a link to the item. We try to research the best price and supplier available.
Ongoing needed items:
- GIFT CARDS – any denomination, Amazon, Hardware Stores, Restaurants, Gas Stations, anything online. Gift cards will be used for gifts for our hardworking volunteers, or to purchase items needed for the museum.
- Paper Towels – even museums have to clean.
- Copy Paper – any on sale copy paper is always appreciated! One ream or a case- we'll take it.
One-time needed items:
- Adobe Creative Suite – Most of our graphics work is done "in-house" and if you have an extra license available CS6 for MAC would be awesome!
- MAC computers – We are in need of upgrading our hardware. Give Mary a call 302-684-1010 to discuss our needs.
- Solid State 5TB external storage drive.